Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sweet Peek: Aleksandro at City Park

Well, it's been a little while since I've posted. I can not believe how fast the month of May flew by. I traveled twice to Texas and once to Alabama, attended two workshops, held the "Dress like Dad" event, met some wonderful new clients, and got to see old ones again, too. I've got lots to catch up on here, so check in often this week, as this is going to be a busy place.

The first Sweet Peek of June is this cutie pie. We had Aleksandro's session in City Park near the Peristyle. I hadn't shot there before, and was a bit wary when I saw all of the construction around. We managed to make it work well, though, and now I can't wait to go back again. Aleksandro's a happy boy, and I loved how he just tickled himself silly. Of course, Mom and Dad were great entertainers as well. Enjoy!







No comments: